Co-Founders Lab: A Mastermind
A ten week foundational program to help you master the framework to hitting $5k+ revenue months consistently.
What you'll get:
- Five group coaching sessions with Emily and/or Ankita. You get to ask questions and troubleshoot challenges related to that weeks topic.
- Five accountability calls with your pod in the program -- we will custom match you based on your interests and phase in your business. These women will become your best friends and "co-founders" in business. Participating in a pod is optional
- Recorded modules that go deep into our foundational framework.
- Custom templates to help you:
- Get your brand message down
- Map your revenue to consistent $5K and beyond months with an exact plan for how you will get there
- Reach out to media (magazines and podcasts) with ease
We kick off with a live coaching group call on January 16. All calls with be uploaded to the platform right after the call.
Calls are on the following Tuesdays at 11:30 PST
- January 16 coaching call
- January 23 accountability call
- January 30 coaching call
- February 6: accountability call
- February 13: coaching call
- February 20: accountability call
- February 27: coaching call
- March 5: accountability call
- March 12: coaching call
See all details here: https://myfoundercircle.mykajabi.com/cofounderlab
What People Are Saying:
I never looked into masterminds before this one. I am so happy I said yes to the MFC Mastermind. The amount of value for my business and my life have been invaluable. Having so much access to both Emily & Ankita, and the community has been so incredible. They're so accessible - it saved me time and my sanity. I am so grateful for the space they've created for women to create genuine connections and actionable steps. I highly recommend it.
This was absolutely incredible, and the best business learning investment I've made so far. High level co-founders and members - such a great group to be a part of to push you to the next level
The women I got to work with in the mastermind are top-notch. I’m sad it’s over. It went too fast. Being in community is one of the most important aspects of running a business.
Emily and Ankita became my business coaches as well as my friends over the past 11 weeks. They are both so kind, smart, and encouraging AND make the perfect business coach duo. Joining their mastermind was the best decision I could have made to grow my business. The two hours we met every week for the mastermind was my favorite time of the week. I'm sad it's over and I won't get to see Emily, Ankita, and everyone in my cohort every week now.”
“ Where do I even begin? The amount of value I received from 11 weeks with Emily, Ankita and the rest of the women in the MFC Mastermind was unreal! I gained so much confidence in myself, my business, my ability to execute and see results, and the security of having the most incredible support team. Aside from the incredible workshops that were held each week, the hotseat brainstorming sessions were SO valuable and knowing that I had access to both women via Voxer made the experience so much more relaxing. I not only felt supported in my business, but also in my personal life and that’s priceless.”